Theatre of the World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theatre of the World

An AU Hetalia Roleplay.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

G'day Mates... Wanna Put Another Shrimp on the Barbie~?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
James Ackland

James Ackland

G'day Mates... Wanna Put Another Shrimp on the Barbie~? Empty
PostSubject: G'day Mates... Wanna Put Another Shrimp on the Barbie~?   G'day Mates... Wanna Put Another Shrimp on the Barbie~? EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 10:42 am

Alright. So there's no barbie, and we're out of prawns. Whoops. But stay for the introduction? ... but you don't have to! You can go if you want. It is okay, I will not force you to stay.

So I'm Cameron (but you can just call me Cam or James, or any variant of my character's name that you want).

I am Vietnamese, though I reside in Canada (near the French part *shot for not saying Québec*). English isn't my first language. It is kind of like my second and third language, since I learned English at the same time I learned French. Granted, I do not know French as much as I do English, but I said I lived near the French part. I didn't live in the French part, so French was (sadly) at the bottom of the hierarchy of classes.

I've been in Canada for about ten years or so? Give or take a year or two, since I don't remember at all.

Hope I make an adequate Australia for you, and I hope we can role play with each other soon.

Nice ta meet ya~

--Cam

PS. Some Torontonian slang may or may not come up as I am talking to you... I apologise. If you find it weird, tell me and I'll try to stop; but realise that I do it out of habit, so I cannot control myself sometimes, eh?
Back to top Go down

G'day Mates... Wanna Put Another Shrimp on the Barbie~?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Theatre of the World :: Out of Character :: Introductions-
Jump to: